Thread: Rugby Super league
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 19:37   #27
Down the Pub
Inactive

Services: Phone/TV/50meg
Down the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Super league

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
May i say the following in regards the game between Widnes and Wigan today

Well done Widnes you might of just turned me religious as i am now sure there is a God who answered my prayers
have you changed name on rlfans again? either that or there is an internet doppleganger who said the exact same thing there

was there and.....(insert swear word of choice here)ing get in there, about time. , reading around the pies are none to happy. but to come from 18-6 down to 18-18 at h/t and then 36-18 and yet again bring it back to 36-36, well it was the stuff we crave. not helped by the incompetent whistler - did his best to give them a helping hand through out as well.

ps.......you ain't gettin o'brien back
Down the Pub is offline   Reply With Quote