View Single Post
Old 24-03-2008, 18:37   #1708
AlexanderHanff
Permanently Banned

AlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful one
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceedee View Post
Looking back through the thread it's pretty obvious to me that it's CS's supposed statement that Sirius is doubting and the gullibility of YetiCatcher for accepting it.

I certainly wouldn't believe what VM CS state as fact when countless VM users are alert to it and hundreds of people running Dephormation haven't reported it.

Do you?
I have a friend who works as a VM engineer and he is hitting a brick wall every time he asks questions about Phorm. He says it is not an isolated problem either, non of the engineers he knows have been able to get any info from the superiors about whether or not Phorm is already being tested. And he is not a nobody technician either, he is one of the people responsible for installing the upgrades VM are doing to a selected number of test customers with regards the next speed jump (50Mbit I think or something like that).

If VM won't even answer questions from their own engineers, how can anyone have confidence they are not already -at least- trying this technology? What do they have to hide from their own engineers?

I am becoming increasingly concerned that VM -are- actually running trials given the complete lack of public response to this issue and the number of customers who are being told by CS that it is already in use and there is no opt out.

I am not prepared to call anyone who has been told this by CS that they are liars or they are wrong and neither should anyone else given the very large shroud of secrecy surrounding this issue with VM at the moment.

Alexander Hanff