View Single Post
Old 24-03-2008, 18:27   #1705
ceedee
cf.geek

Services: 100Mb VM Broadband
ceedee has a reputation beyond reputeceedee has a reputation beyond reputeceedee has a reputation beyond reputeceedee has a reputation beyond reputeceedee has a reputation beyond reputeceedee has a reputation beyond reputeceedee has a reputation beyond reputeceedee has a reputation beyond reputeceedee has a reputation beyond reputeceedee has a reputation beyond reputeceedee has a reputation beyond reputeceedee has a reputation beyond reputeceedee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeticatcher View Post
Customer services, when challenged about this pointed me in the direction of webwise.com and have stated they do not have any method of opting out at present.... could be interesting...
1) Phorm appears to be live
2) Virgin do not appear to have notified the customer base about this
3) No revised T's & C's appear to be issued
4) They state they don't have an opt out
Wicked!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
Trust me i have been running test's on my connection for the last 3 weeks and there has been no sign what so ever of Phorm on my connection.
I will scream from the roof tops if i see it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexanderHanff View Post
So share your facts? I have seen half a dozen people now who have been told by VM CS that the system is live and there is no opt out. So if you have facts to the contrary as you state you do, please share them.
Looking back through the thread it's pretty obvious to me that it's CS's supposed statement that Sirius is doubting and the gullibility of YetiCatcher for accepting it.

I certainly wouldn't believe what VM CS state as fact when countless VM users are alert to it and hundreds of people running Dephormation haven't reported it.

Do you?