View Single Post
Old 24-03-2008, 18:03   #1702
AlexanderHanff
Permanently Banned

AlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful one
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNorm View Post
You access other servers on an unsecured line? Surely Phorm is the least of your worries!
I don't but I know many who do. I have lost count of the number of people I know using things like Plesk, phpmyadmin etc. over regular HTTP.

Alexander Hanff

---------- Post added at 18:00 ---------- Previous post was at 17:56 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toto View Post
It isn't live.

I know this for fact. You appear to have some other issue. It isn't live on BT or CWP either. BT are about to launch a test of the system, as are CWP. VM are no where near trialling the system.
So share your facts? I have seen half a dozen people now who have been told by VM CS that the system is live and there is no opt out. So if you have facts to the contrary as you state you do, please share them.

Alexander Hanff

---------- Post added at 18:03 ---------- Previous post was at 18:00 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
Trust me i have been running test's on my connection for the last 3 weeks and there has been no sign what so ever of Phorm on my connection.

I will scream from the roof tops if i see it.
Your connection is one of millions. You have no evidence they are not testing this technology with some of their customers so please stop assuming you know all when in fact you don't.

If people have been told by VM customer services that Phorm is Live and has no opt out, you nor anyone else has the right to call them a liar.

Alexander Hanff