View Single Post
Old 29-03-2017, 13:58   #743
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit: Article 50 HAS BEEN TRIGGERED !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin78 View Post
Well you and the rest of them if it's so bad here now that you think you can't live here anymore you know where the exit door is now I'm sure we can get a crowd funding going to help with the move.

In the mean time the rest of us can make a better future for generations to come and when the EU does finally collapse which it will you'll all go down with it.

Regardless of what is going to happen in my generation I voted for the future and the EU isn't part of that
techguyone advised that none of the Remainers' predictions had happened. I pointed out that some had and that reality would probably be somewhere between what Brexiters and Remainers predicted.
Sounds like you would prefer it if people didn't point such things out.