Thread: PS5 thread
View Single Post
Old 22-04-2019, 10:49   #8
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: PS5 thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
I think it is 7016B that I have. The guy I bought it from had hardly used it for gaming.

TBH when using boost mode playing Shadow of the Tomb Raider with higher resolution the fan does get loud but no louder than my Xbox 360 used to sound.

I'll probably go for around a 55" as my currently Samsung is 46" and has a relatively large frame/border. Its now 8 years old and was a first gen 3D model.
Boost mode is meant to be the quiet mode for noisy PS4 Pro when not using with a 4K TV so if the noise gets too much for you when you get a 4K TV you can always sell it at CEX (current cash prices £156-£168) and look at getting hold of the 7216b model which for me is very quiet.

But you may have got one of the good early models so don't worry about it yet.

Last edited by SnoopZ; 22-04-2019 at 10:58.
SnoopZ is online now   Reply With Quote