View Single Post
Old 28-08-2004, 19:29   #8
Marge
Inactive

Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars
Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Important New Support Information

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tucker
Well it's all gone pair shaped in Manchester, broadband has become unusable since sometime over night, a dial up at 300 baud would be faster...

Not only did they charge me twice and bill me once for the last 8 months, when I spotted it on my statement(s) and advised them they canned my TV and telephone for no reason, now broadband is unusable and they tell me they can't do anything before Weds..

Nothing like good customer service ! If the service changes have the same effect on other customers they'll be out of business soon !
This maintenance shouldn't have any effect on your broadband service at all, do you have connection via Cable Modem or STB ???

and to the site btw
Marge is offline   Reply With Quote