View Single Post
Old 21-03-2018, 13:33   #5205
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville View Post
Noticed ours and a neighbours car was scratched across two doors as we were going out yesterday, then at three o clock when the schools were coming out a neighbour caught a school boy doing the same at the other side of the cars, Lucky enough we found out where he lived and we went to there door, He was a coloured boy but the foster parents were white, of course he said " it wasn't me, " and when we said he was seen doing it, he made all excuses , it was an accident etc, His foster mother was almost in tears , and admitted she had problems with him. The outcome is her husband came to see the cars when he came home from work and he is getting quotes today and he will pay the bill. He was so very sorry and could not apologise enough, Thank the Lord he was caught the second time,
While I do feel for all concerned I cannot help feeling more sorry for the boy and the reasons as to why he did such a act.

Is it peer pressure to fit in, a cry for help, frustration and the feeling of not belonging, what has he seen in his short life, what horrors has he witnessed either in family life or the current care system he now finds himself in etc my list is endless.

I can think of nothing worse than a child in the system when the majority of his peers more than likely come from a loving home.

I can't imagine the uncertainly this poor child feels or what he has gone through in his short life, I assume it would be hard enough for a adult to imagine wondering where they may be living this time next year never mind a child.

I'm not making excuses for him but I hope and pray whatever social/case worker is assigned to him gets him the counselling and help he so obviously needs before he becomes another statistic within the prison, I really hope the relevant people assigned to this boy seeks this help and hopefully with a understanding ear he will turn out alright.

The foster parent will more than likely not be out of pocket as they will likely put in a claim for the damage this boy did to the cars and to that they would need to inform his social/care worker I would assume.

Last edited by weenie; 21-03-2018 at 13:36.
weenie is offline   Reply With Quote