View Single Post
Old 02-11-2021, 13:19   #418
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The future of television

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I need to read more to answer that. But if it enables you to add watchlists across the streaming services, this is what I am really looking for. I have been unable to establish whether or not that is the case as yet.

My TV of choice will put the emphasis on streaming services rather than live TV (which Amazon TV does) while still making live TV an option through IPTV. I am not sure if an aerial is required for the Amazon TV, though, which although not ideal, is not a game-changer for me.

---------- Post added at 13:07 ---------- Previous post was at 13:04 ----------

This Guardian article points to the increasing number of people (not only the young) who are streaming now, and the fact that broadcasters are having to adapt quickly. It as published earlier this year, but I have only just noticed it.

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-r...hannels-doomed
With the exception of Sky Glass and it’s Playlist feature and that’s got lots of issues currently I’m yet to come across any device that allows you to add watchlists across the streaming devices although I’m happy to be corrected.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote