View Single Post
Old 01-11-2021, 12:10   #408
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The future of television

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Well, change is inevitable, which some of you don't want to hear.

Forget Sky Glass, I think people will see through that in the end....().

This TV is more like it, and that is more what I had in mind when I spoke of the TV of the future. Hopefully, it will cross the Atlantic soon, and so far, this would be my next TV of choice.

I need to read more about it, though, but it looks good to me.

https://www.whathifi.com/news/amazon...sale-at-amazon
What’s so unique about it ?
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote