Thread: Call charges?
View Single Post
Old 20-06-2019, 22:53   #5
japitts
cf.geek

Services: V6 with Full-House/Maxit Sports & Movies, 100Mb broadband, Talk Weekends.
japitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud of
Re: Call charges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenNT View Post
I've had this issue too, when I get to 58mins (if I notice on my phone) I try and hang up and redial. To work around this, I'm looking at WhatsApp over Wi-Fi on the mobile as an alternative for the long chats over a pint or two with parents as dad has a smartphone too.

So if possible that's one away around it given smartphones are fairly common these days
Or indeed, use a mobile with unlimited/unmetered call allowances. I'm an advocate of having a landline in the house for various reasons. But using it for outgoing calls with modern day mobile allowances, which also includes other mobiles? Nah, no thanks.
japitts is offline   Reply With Quote