Thread: General Virgin Media DNS
View Single Post
Old 13-04-2019, 21:32   #13
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Virgin Media DNS

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
well that is just **** and one of the stupidest ideas I have ever heard of. They are just causing themselves more problems.
I agree. It's done for commonality with other Liberty Global countries, but it's very poor system design IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
May I check on something? Is Netflix via V6 delivered over the Coax or over the Ethernet link? If the former, then I'd have to give way on this; if the latter, then I'm right because my router's DNS has never been VMB's.
It is delivered through the broadband. If you are right that you have never been on VM DNS, I can't explain why it is working. (Feel free to PM me your V6 serial number if you want me to investigate)
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote