View Single Post
Old 08-08-2020, 01:41   #9
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Possibly way off theory about Merit and CCXTV on Freeview

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
PSB is Public Service Broadcaster. It's basically those channels Media Boy mentioned.

I too am not sure about CITV in this regard. I'm guessing it isn't as it wasn't included in the OFCOM ruling about having a Top 24 Electronic Programme Guide position by 2021.
Only the BBC’s channels have PSB status across the board. The other PSBs are those occupying position 3, 4 and 5 in the channel line up. Pre-digital TV that was unambiguously Channel 4 everywhere except Wales and the converse for S4C. Now S4C can be received across the UK and Channel 4 can be received in Wales, but I think it’s the case that they have no PSB obligations outside of their official area.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote