View Single Post
Old 02-08-2020, 08:50   #4884
nomadking
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media TV&BB 350Mb, V6 STB
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
I don't understand the logic of that sentence and what "the wider population of the rest of us" means. Do you just mean the total population? Surely, as the virus declines, any outbreaks will become more local as the virus begins to die out?

But, I think you're dismissing some rare good news.
My points are:-
1) It's not that special.
2) The outbreak are larger than that.

3) It shouldn't be needed in the first place. People should be behaving themselves.

---------- Post added at 08:50 ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 ----------

Now this is a lockdown.
Link

Quote:
Mr Andrews said Melbourne will move into stage-four restrictions on Sunday, placing further limits on the movement of people.
That will include a night-time curfew, which will be implemented across Melbourne from 20:00 to 05:00 from Sunday.
The only reasons for leaving home during these hours will be work, medical care or care-giving.
Melbourne residents will only be allowed to shop and exercise within 5 km of their home. Exercise outside of the home will only be allowed for one hour at a time.