View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 20:14   #8453
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by telegramsam View Post
Surely Eleven Sports must realise that most sports fans sub to Sky and BT Sports so will be unwilling to pay out yet more money. My thoughts are that they will do their best to do a deal with sky and virgin to bundle their channel in with their sports pack. Then the on line sub will satisfy those that don't have sky or virgin.
I agree whilst lots of people watch Football the majority in the UK only have a passing interest in the league's Eleven Sports have acquired , if they don't manage to negotiate carriage on Sky , Virgin and BT I think they'll struggle. I just can't see many paying £5.99 a month for the rights they currently have especially those who already pay to Sky Sports or BT Sports or both.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote