View Single Post
Old 16-08-2022, 10:50   #4069
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: Updated: Boris resigns as party leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Of course, the end of the world is nigh...all is lost...surrender all hope all ye who live in the UK...

Does anyone have anything positive to say on here? All I hear is whingeing and moaning. I don't hear much about any positive solutions to the issues we face, though.

Even when we do hear someting about possible change, it ignores the fact that such policies have failed in the past (eg nationalisation of industry, rejoining the Common Market, etc). Nothing new. Nothing positive.

I think Liz will surprise everyone . Conservative leaning posters on here should support her. Everyone else can dream of Starmer, Corbyn, Rayner...whoever floats (or sinks) their boat.

---------- Post added at 08:38 ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 ----------

Give her a chance to implement the manifesto, Seph. Agreed that's not new, but that's what people voted for. That is her commitment. There's only so many 'new' ways of saying that.
No one has said that - except you with your standard straw-man argument…
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.