Thread: Streaming The Sandman
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2022, 13:02   #18
Qtx
CF's Worst Nightmare

Services: Sky Fibre Unlimited 40/10
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Re: The Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
I already knew there were male ancestors they could have picked. I also think that Jenna Coleman was a good choice she can bring a different dynamic to the roll going forward.
Then your comment about choosing Joanna because she is an 'existing ancestor' makes no sense. Just sayin

It was that comment that lead us here. You obviously just want to argue for arguments sake so i'll stop now, unless you do actually come up with a good counter argument for what I said.

I'm not arguing that the series is not good as I said but pointing out it really is massively over the top woke might help some decide if they want to watch it if that stuff grinds on them after the recent gender swapping, misandry, LBGQT+, blackwashing virtue signalling avalanche from film and media.
Qtx is offline   Reply With Quote