Thread: Facebook Watch
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 12:55   #13
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: Facebook Watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Agreed - my FB is only open to family and friends, and through it I have regained contact with RAF colleagues, and keep up to date with what is happening in my family circles (who live all over the world).

FB is a tool, which can be used or abused, but you can control who can access your information, and that way not get dragged down into social media hell - if any of my contacts start being silly, they get blocked.
I agree. I make a fair amount of use of Facebook, mainly to keep in touch with family and friends, but also to look up old friends. I've locked my profile down as much as I can, and when I post something, I try and make sure it's not too specific. Even though what I see on Facebook is limited largely by what I (and my friends) do on the site, I am also wary of seeing everything I read on the site as true.

Will I bother with Facebook watch? Probably not. Ignoring our free to air channels, and the channels I get through Virgin Media, I already have access to Netflix, Amazon Prime, Sky now, various on demand apps and websites. I already have access to considerably more content that I would ever get time to watch.

Last edited by Stuart; 07-12-2018 at 13:07.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote