View Single Post
Old 08-01-2017, 10:32   #3692
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Post-Brexit Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzyKing View Post
Or maybe things are not as clear cut as some like to think and there is a reason why the government doesn't want to outline it's plan till it needs too. End of the day theresa may has been left to sort out a mess she didn't make and it's easy to throw all this criticism at her how about we use this whole thing to setup a system so cowardly politicians are accountable for what they say, i honestly am stunned at how vehemently people are going after may but cameron has walked off scot free no one's hounding him for the complete utter mess he made. Given some of the rhetoric and posturing that's coming out of the EU i wouldn't be declaring my plan either and it's a little funny the loudest voices calling for our plans to be laid out are pro EU. March isn't far away so not long to wait to find out one way or the other.