View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 19:02   #59
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Re: Time to Spring Clean

Ok, the only thing I can think is that some motherboards use the sound ports for several uses, sometimes inputs, sometimes outputs, and sometimes for different channels of sound in a 5.1 set up for example.

I would open up Control panel and look at your audio devices or the soundcards own control panel if it has one. You may find this on the motherboard CD.

See if you can change the output ports settings.

Also try booting the machine without anything plugged in to the audio port, and then once into windows, plug it in. See if it comes up with anything.

That's all I can think of, unless anyone else has any other suggestions.

Good luck.

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote