View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 22:13   #46
kingbuxton
Inactive

Services: Virgin TV/Tinternet/Phone (Home)
kingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quads
Re: Time to Spring Clean

Never used an Anti Static strap in my life, never killed anything, but I also have a habit of keeping my hands away from anything that can conduct.

Drop a new case out of a box, take the styrene off and then see the spark that can discharge when you touch the case! Better safe than sorry I would think.

Agreed, Comodo is quality, been using it for a few months now, for free.....forget about it, they have a decent looking Anti Virus as well, but it is in Beta and was a bit unstable last time I tried it, but it will run with Avast at the same time, double protection for free, can't be bad.

"Spring Cleaning" your PC is a great idea, I always give mine (MY PC ) a clean every six months. Fixed many a system with a simple blast of air into the PSU/Gfx Card and HSF.

The ammount of Gfx cards "It crashes in games" I see, and the cooler is clogged with dust!
kingbuxton is offline   Reply With Quote