View Single Post
Old 21-12-2023, 13:38   #6125
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star
Re: The what are you drinking now thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiebry1996 View Post
I've converted recently to non alcoholic lager. This time of year it's easy for me to go a little too heavy on the drink, but my wife has been ordering non-alcoholic beers from Modern Milkman, and they're actually really good, I can barely tell the difference
Plus I think the placebo of drinking something that tastes alcoholic but isn't still allows me to loosen up and enjoy myself a bit, without the headache the next day.
I find non alcohol beers can be a bit variable/too sweet.

However 0% Guiness is a real breakthrough. It's very difficult to tell the difference to the real thing, apart from obviously not getting the same after effect' !
Mr K is offline   Reply With Quote