View Single Post
Old 11-09-2018, 13:07   #25
roughbeast
cf.mega poster

Services: Vodafone/City Fibre Gigafast 900
roughbeast has reached the bronze age
roughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze age
Re: Best Router to Use with Home Hub 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
Asus routers are awesome and have different modes you can use them in and you can specifically set to them serve as a wireless access point and use AI Mesh to create a mesh wifi network to work in conjunction with another Asus router. If I was you I would get the AC68u and have it on one side of the house (upstairs/downstairs) as your main router and get this to use as a wireless access point and have it on the other side of the house upstairs/downstairs.
To create an imesh you need two ASUS routers that support it. The AC88U definitely does, but you would need another. I was looking into this, but none of the routers with this ability come cheap.

The cheaper option, if you still haven't got good coverage after following our earlier advice, is to invest in a TP Link as described above to cover your not spots.

Last edited by roughbeast; 11-09-2018 at 13:13.
roughbeast is offline   Reply With Quote