View Single Post
Old 15-08-2008, 20:22   #14155
JohnHorb

Services: 10MB Broadband, DTV, Telephone
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter N View Post
I have reported that post - it is an offensive and personal attack on a forum member and his suggestion that I and other members would be impressed by bad behaviour is disgusting.

Coming from a moderator it is totally unforgivable and I hope that other echo my sentiments.

I call for him to be removed from the forum immediately and permanantly.
Given his signature, I regard CT's post as just as offensive to contributors to this thread as the previous 'mod's post which referred to us as 'fools'.

---------- Post added at 20:22 ---------- Previous post was at 20:20 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Jones View Post
I'm comparing this post to the forum rules, and struggling to get my head round how to reconcile the post, and the rules. I hope we can continue to discuss Phorm, Webwise and Adverts without baiting or hostility or personal comments as we have been so recently advised by a moderator.

I shan't be joining in for a while as the standard has just seriously deteriorated. I'm not reporting this post, as I don't currently feel that would achieve much except probably to my disadvantage. Perhaps those reading can make their own judgements. Good night all and I hope things return to sanity very very soon.
Think I'll join you.