View Single Post
Old 25-03-2020, 19:49   #1310
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Good to see our Chief Virologist, is still on the case. You have your research to back that up.
Are you saying that it’d be impossible? I suggest you back that up.

I was clearly dealing in hypotheticals.

---------- Post added at 19:49 ---------- Previous post was at 19:47 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadking View Post
Where does the scientific evidence say a negative result is useful? Eg Would a negative STD test result prove people would be clear the next day?

In South Korea any positive results were used to do very thorough contact tracing and insist on self-isolation.
Link
Good luck with trying that in the UK.
Once again you are going around in circles against the evidence. Multiple mods have already said we should stop sniping and I’ve already been removed from this thread once. Ironically for berating a Government policy that lasted less time than my expulsion.

All tests provide useful results.

Just because the UK is unable or unwilling to match South Korea doesn’t discredit the science. It’s maybe a behavioural thing, or a cultural thing. Like the idiots mugging NHS workers or slashing ambulance tyres.