View Single Post
Old 16-03-2020, 13:26   #630
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Are you still going to let out your room for the time being? I'd be wary of allowing strangers into the family home, but there again i'm in poor health and am self isolating.
Our B&B is still operating. We only have self-enclosed units, and due to other pressures we’re only actually using one of them this year - a shepherd’s hut that sits outside our house. It’s a small space, easily wiped down between guests, and I’m only in the space with them for 30 seconds while delivering room service each morning. I don’t even need to do that - with a little thought I could deliver breakfast to the storage locker outside the hut. It will be a little less magical than the big wicker hamper we normally deposit on their bed, but needs must.

Nobody living here is in an at-risk group so I’m not concerned. We will either get it or we won’t. And even though I will welcome a few hundred strangers here during the season (assuming they don’t all start cancelling), that’s still fewer than some of you will see at the station or in your workplaces every day.

The air is very clean in the highlands!