View Single Post
Old 16-03-2020, 12:48   #626
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
They no longer test people unless they’re showing signs of symptoms of Covid-19 and more crucially, have been admitted to hospitals.

The basic advice is that as soon as symptoms show, I’m to go in to self isolation. If symptoms show and I deteriorate further, then that is when I assume I will get admitted, they don’t want people turning up in A & E Departments unless symptoms are a threat to life.

I thought that testing was going to be made fully available to medical professionals/first responders (similar to how the US intend to act)

Regardless, I hope you stay safe

Best