View Single Post
Old 21-11-2019, 19:47   #2503
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: The state benefits system mega-thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadking View Post
So which "facts" go against my "agenda". People keep making absurd claims and links.

Eg X refused ESA, dies after falling over. The reason for falling over is found to be an undiagnosed brain tumour. But still his death is somehow linked to being refused ESA. The undeniable fact is that the 2 things are unconnected.

My personal experience is mentioned to point out I'm not exactly a fan of the DWP and how it operates. It vitally important to focus on the real errors, not the fake news. It is fair to point out that Labour are not being held to the same standards, and that people are only griping about so many different things that were mysteriously not a problem when Labour were in power. That is hypocrisy on their part.
Labour when they were in power were just as culpable with the introduction of ESA which was as much of a disaster as Universal Credit which like ESA was ill thought out and chaotic.