View Single Post
Old 21-11-2019, 19:18   #2501
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
Re: The state benefits system mega-thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut View Post
As someone who relies on ESA, PIP, carers allowance etc, it doesn't give my opinion any authority over anyone elses. The way things are just aren't fit for purpose. That much has been proven. Other than that, I think the nail has been hit squarely on the head. You're not going to get much of an fair argument on this Tory (biased) forum. Best to just not bother, go elsewhere.

But if you do need advice on these certain matters, then I hope I and others will certainly help.
You make a fair and honest point. In answer to your forum point, most sensible people have either left or never want to contribute to these, sometimes toxic, unfairly moderated and right wing dominated, sub-forums.

Just look at the numbers: 94,845 members in total and look how many of these are active in the Current Affairs forums? Maybe 20-ish? Sort of proves the point ..

Then again, we all left, this place would just be a Daily Mail Comments parody site ..