View Single Post
Old 08-10-2016, 13:51   #1904
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation
Re: The state benefits system mega-thread. Many merged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anypermitedroute View Post
You seem to be confusing stirring with catching out a liar

This situation is your own making, stop deflecting and start addressing or own up. No one is else is creating this hole here apart from you

As for your topics a lot of them are based on hot air, nazi stances, nonsense and barmy old guff so I'm afraid not

PS love the way I get quoted once but commented twice
I am not a liar, these comments were made by Osem.

You could always put me on ignore Instead of disrupting threads by harrassing me within the forum with off topic posts, but that would take the fun out of discriminating against vulnerable people for you wouldn't it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
I think we all know he's been rumbled yet again as the sad lying hypocrite he is so it's back to the ignore list. Pity it doesn't work on his quoted drivel but nothing's perfect eh? Next time he pops up claiming he doesn't lie and would never be rude we'll all know it's just more of the same old garbage.
I never was and still aren't on ignore, you're sort are too frightened of missing something.

When you're proved to be a liar, it will be you that's expected to apologise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
Believe it or not I've actually agreed with him in one of his recent posts.

Is that because I've made him stop, take a breath and read his reply before posting???

Only time will tell.
You really do have an inflated opinion of yourself, "he" never gave your existence a second thought.
RichardCoulter is offline   Reply With Quote