View Single Post
Old 06-04-2020, 11:14   #7573
Legendkiller2k
cf.mega poster

Services: Giganet broadband 1gbs, netflix, Peacock,HBOMAX, kodi
Legendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of Quads
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
I haven't kept up with the conversation and only seen this last post but for what it's worth I agree with you. The weather doesn't have a frequent effect on my tv and has never knocked out VM tv however once a year when we have a ridiculously hot day it will knock my Sky tv out and similarly during a thunderstorm.

I think on demand/streaming is the way to go for the future and also getting rid of the tv license and making the BBC stand on its own two feet. The sooner both of those happen the better.
Ofcourse streaming is the future but we will always have folk who can't accept the future,
I've been following this discussion of OB with great interest and all the main ones involved all have very valid points.