View Single Post
Old 18-08-2019, 15:59   #1621
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
Possibly nothing...but there are two HD streams on TSid104 (CO33) on DigitalBitRate. One currently with a screengrab of BBC News (or another BBC channel simulcasting it), that started on 13th according to my reading of the graph, the other with Ideal World, which has a graph line only starting today (15th).

The odd thing about all this is that TSid104 has now been removed from the whole VM network overnight according to, the much more knowledgeable than me on this subject, jj20x on Forumbox. He was saying the migration of services completed from that multiplex with the moving of two versions of ITV HD. So what DBR is showing doesn't make a lot of sense.

Looking further down the DBR page there is evidence of the changes jj20x mentions on Forumbox. There are now two versions of TSid 102 (CO57 & CO59). On one version there used to be two versions of ITV, ITV+1,ITV HD, C4, C4+1, C4 HD, C4 AD. Half of those have shut on the CO57 version, but a new ITV HD has been added.

All these removals on CO57 mentioned above have moved to CO59, along with a new version of ITV Wales HD. JJ20X had been talking recently about VM dealing with regional differences in the network in Manchester and Wrexham and this seems to be it. They both have been split into two separate versions of the same multiplex, where they both used to be mostly crammed onto the one multiplex, with another being used for the overspill.

Obviously this all only affects a few VM customers, those in those two regions, but they will have to re-add their Favourites presumably, though I'm guessing it's the mostly customers who get the Wrexham region.
CO33 was broadcasting an channel named ITV HD (We forgot the name of the other one but that screengrab is BBC ONE) the last week until Virgin moved them to other streams (CO).

---------- Post added at 15:59 ---------- Previous post was at 15:56 ----------

(sans nom - PID10402) - Was ITV HD
(sans nom - PID10407) - Was BBC One HD
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote