View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 13:58   #4006
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
Re: What have you just bought?

Booked but effectively bought: MOT and 2yr main service for the car. Normally I do my own servicing but there's no Haynes manual for the Mitsubishi Colt so although I'd be happy to do the interim service (that's air filter, oil filter and oil + general check round) I don't know the details of the main service and the weather's not nice for grovelling round and under a car.

I've put the business with a local family run outfit that I've used for MOT's for a long time and occasional other work. They're very good. Chatting with the boss man it turns out that spark plugs are now not a routine service item!! Well that saves a few pennies.