View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 19:11   #1459
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadking View Post
And the security services have said "they don't know for sure".
"I do not believe" is a "I don't know for sure".
And Trump says (verbatim)

Quote:
TRUMP: We stopped giving them because we were getting quite a bit of inaccurate news, but I do have to say that — and I must say that I want to thank a lot of the news organizations here today because they looked at that nonsense that was released by maybe the intelligence agencies? Who knows, but maybe the intelligence agencies which would be a tremendous blot on their record if they in fact did that. A tremendous blot, because a thing like that should have never been written, it should never have been had and it should certainly never been released.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/11/u...ript.html?_r=0

So if Trump says 'maybe' or 'who knows', he gets a free pass and people should believe that the IC did leak the story, but if the`Head of the IC says 'I do not believe', they shouldn't believe him...
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.