Thread: Jokes Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2005, 02:41   #151
Gareth
cf.mega poster

Gareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny stars
Gareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Joke Thread (Part 2)

a bit rude, but I'm drunk, so if anyone's offended feel free to get a Mod to delete it.

A bloke is in a queue at the super market when he notices that the rather dishy blonde behind him has just raised her hand and smiled hello to him.

He is rather taken aback that such a looker would be waving to him, and although familiar he can't place where he might know her from, so he says, "Sorry do you know me?"

She replies, "I maybe mistaken, but I thought you might be the father of one of my children!"

His mind shoots back to the one and only time he had been unfaithful. "Christ!" he says, "you are that stripper on my stag night that I shagged on the snooker table in front of all my mates whilst your friend whipped me with some wet celery and stuck a cucumber up my bum?"

No she replies, I'm your son's English Teacher...
Gareth is offline   Reply With Quote