Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 30-04-2021, 09:58   #4929
GrimUpNorth
cf.mega poster

GrimUpNorth has a nice shiny star
GrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny star
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
I’m just not in favour of unnecessary vaccinations, it is known that even “safe” vaccines carry risk. There is no need to vaccinate a child against something that doesn’t make it ill.
I'm sure the families of the handful of under 18's who have lost their lives to something that doesn't make children I'll will be the first to agree with you. I'm afraid you've got a very selfish attitude and prey it doesn't come back to bite you. I wouldn't know how I'd cope if something happened to our daughter (even now in her 30's) especially if there was something I could have done to try and prevent it.