Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 30-04-2021, 07:36   #4927
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
It doesn't sound like something I'd say. Especially as one of the biggest sceptics of the AZ vaccine on the board in terms of it's ability to reach HIT.
I am not in the business of manufacturing quotes.

As seen as it appears you edited your original post I can only assume you removed that passage of text? Post me quoting it.

---------- Post added at 07:00 ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
tbf, comparing someone to Josef Mengele (the Angel of Death), who performed deadly experiments on prisoners, and was a member of the team of doctors who selected victims to be killed in the gas chambers, with someone who has suggested that teenagers have a covid vaccine, could be seen as ‘over the top’.
If the cap fits.

---------- Post added at 07:36 ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman

In fairness Pierre has proven himself one tier above an anti-vaxxer.
I’m so anti-vax I’ve had both the flu jab and Covid jab in recent months.

We don’t give kids the flu jab ( and I’m not say Covid is the flu) but 10’s of thousands of people die from the flu most years? Why don’t we vaccinate everybody against the flu, why don’t we go for zero flu?

The pressure the winter flu wave regularly puts on the NHS could be stopped if we vaccinated everybody every year against the flu.

I’m just not in favour of unnecessary vaccinations, it is known that even “safe” vaccines carry risk. There is no need to vaccinate a child against something that doesn’t make it ill.