Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 18-04-2021, 22:53   #4807
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
I'm wondering if I had a lesser effect as I might have already had Covid-19 back in January 2nd 2020, I remember sitting on my sofa and shivering, I went to bed at 20:30 and waking up at 08:30 on the 4th, I still felt like crap for the week.
On average people who have had COVID get worse after-effects from the vaccines: https://covid.joinzoe.com/post/vacci...eady-had-covid
(The low number of people reporting any after-effects there surprises me. Nearly everyone I know has suffered something or other. I had a week-long headache)

There were certainly some strange things going around in early 2020. Mrs P and I both had very weird "colds" in February 2020. I can't remember the details now, but it was nothing like anything we'd had before.