Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2021, 00:47   #3456
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I really dont know why anyone is getting worked up about it, Im certainly not "Furious".

Let them ban it completely in the EU, and then the UK can have all of it, and watch the EU suffer further, while we point and snigger

I must be missing something, as these really look like more EU own goals to me.
They're the decisions of individual sovereign nations not EU decisions. Ban is a pretty emotive term - I would say not sanctioned or not approved as more accurate.

Important to note that the European Medicines Agency has approved it for all adults whilst it's still not been approved in the USA or Switzerland amongst other countries. Are these countries scoring more than own goals, perhaps throwing the match?

More interesting to me is the EU approach to the Sputnik vaccine and how that might impact the bloc's relationship with Russia where it has traditionally taken an anti-Putin stance.

https://www.france24.com/en/live-new...-into-eu-orbit