Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 15:13   #2
Sephiroth
Simples

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Coronavirus NEW

Although I'm in an at risk group, I'm moving towards the idea of letting the virus rip to achieve herd immunity. I can take measures to minimise my own risk (without giving up my trips to Waitrose, Wokingham).

Why am I not yet fully convinced? There isn't enough evidence as to the longevity of antibodies, the number in the system, how many it needs to fight off the virus, etc.

My fear is that it may take some time for these questions to be answered during which time the economy might tank beyond the point of no reasonable return.

The government is obviously wrestling with this and may even think that the economy is more important than an on-balance calculation as regards CV.

Very difficult for them.

My advice is at your risk.