View Single Post
Old 21-05-2022, 22:01   #2228
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Science Fiction, Fantasy, and other TV Snippets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I have never read any Marvel comics, but from reading many articles on them, it seems to me that they have been around so long that events in them often contradict themselves over time, and the TV shows rarely reflect them more than loosely.
That’s true, and the Marvel Cinematic Universe is a distinct story environment from the comics. However, right from the outset it has often been possible to spot which comic book stories the movies are borrowing from. Sure, they don’t follow them slavishly but the film-makers are constantly dropping hints and Easter eggs which those sufficiently in-the-know can spot (I don’t claim to be one of those people!)
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote