View Single Post
Old 28-11-2021, 15:16   #42
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Re: More Rubbish From The Scammers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taf View Post
6 calls so far this week from "your internet provider technical department". All South Asian with a lot of chatter in the background. This morning it was at 7:50!!
And you are in Whitchurch , surprised you get anything . Local web pages report no end of problems with all virgin media services since it's been upgraded l have lost count of the number of outrages l have had since it was done . Last I called the bot even noted that I had called a number of times really finding virgin is getting worse by the day. What do they really think they have done. Service was rock solid before they " fixed" it