View Single Post
Old 06-04-2019, 12:18   #9080
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere, I just saw it.

The BBC is streaming this weekend’s FA Cup semi-final between Man City and Brighton & Hove, as well as the FA Cup Final on 18th May, in 4K UltraHD and HDR on BBC iPlayer
The first of these matches is tonight and I noticed a banner tile advertising it on the top of the EPG. When highlighted the description mentions some tech details I've never heard of.
Quote:
"If your TV supports both 4K resolution (2160p) and WCG(BT.2020 or Rec.2020), press OK to head there now."
The bits I've highlighted in bold are new to me, never heard of them. I was expecting this text to mention HDR and/or HRG but it mentions this instead.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote