Thread: Brexit (Old)
View Single Post
Old 17-07-2018, 13:33   #569
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Brexit Discussion (New thread-Follow First Post Rules!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
But we're going to follow their rules anyway, so why bother? It just leaves us without a say on them.
Didn't you get the Memo?

Brexiteer MPs forced May's hands yesterday and 4 ERG Amendments were made.

---------- Post added at 13:33 ---------- Previous post was at 13:28 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonbxx View Post
Then I am sure they will appeal if the charge isn't true
I do not give a shit either way - my vote and I am sure all 17.4 Million people who voted leave did so because they are actually pissed off with the corrupt EU, not because their vote was bought.

Let's not the forget Remain camp spent way more and also got the government leaflet, on top of that, whether it was legal is irrelevant, it should NOT have been, tax payer money funding a campaign, that is taking the piss. All the money spent, all the scheming and blackmail being done by the Remain side and it still loses - the sentiment is clear - more Brits want to leave and not stay in a corrupt union.