View Single Post
Old 01-01-2020, 19:31   #3
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: really surprised that his works!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itshim View Post
At a friend's party l was interduced to a work mate whom he his known for many years. Enough background .any way having found out that I use virgin ( won't do this for sky users) he offered to setup Sky on my smart TV. Assured that it was not a joke I surcomed he came earlier this week .Seems that he typed into what looked like dos taking things off a memory stick .Now on my dashboard I have a button which when selected brings up sky epg .Have to use my VPN and it will not record unless I use a USB and record what's playing .other than that it's works we!!. Guess l will cancel virgin when contract runs out ,set up freebies with pvr to record bits and pieces . Look of cheapest bb it's seems it works with any speed bb.
Sounds to me like an illegal site. Beware, you are dealing with the criminal fraternity. Don't say you haven't been warned.

Additionally, you are running the risk of prosecution by using such sites. Legal action has been concentrated on those supplying the pirated material to date, but this may change.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote