View Single Post
Old 15-02-2018, 14:25   #567
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Worrying news for ESA claimants converting from DLA to PIP.

As I have previously stated I must have been one of the lucky ones as the lady who did my assessment wrote pain relief somewhat effective, she also added to my claim in where I was awarded the mobility - standard rate. Overall all I found my assessment with this lady to be very informative as she made me aware that I could apply for a blue badge from my local council which I did and also got.

I think you get good and bad everywhere and I'm just grateful that my first assessment for PIP was a good one, in her report she rationalised her findings in great detail and backed it up with all the supporting medical evidence given to her, she left nothing out my report in fact she added to it.

Last edited by weenie; 15-02-2018 at 14:30.
weenie is offline   Reply With Quote