Thread: Football Season 2016/2017
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2017, 10:06   #1136
Mr Pharmacist
Inactive

Services: Everything.
Mr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of society
Re: Football Season 2016/2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by iadom View Post
They knocked RM out of one cup this year and I had read they have been prioritising the Cup comps this last few months, looking at the team they have out tonight confirms it.

---------- Post added at 20:56 ---------- Previous post was at 20:52 ----------

Doesn't seem all that long ago I went to Wembley to support Rochdale, they lost to Stockport in the division 2 play offs that day. ☹️
My local team, the real MUFC (Maidenhead United) have gone in the other direction up to the National League. First time they've ever been up to those giddy heights. And all under the leadership of a manager in his 2nd spell with us, someone Daddy will remember well, the flat cap wearing Mr Alan Devonshire. The Devolution has started!
Mr Pharmacist is offline   Reply With Quote