View Single Post
Old 16-02-2018, 14:08   #19
djfunkdup
NoT 1oF tHe UsUaLSuSpeCtS

Services: Hyper-Optic 1Gig
djfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpack
Re: SHUB3 Puma Bug - TBB BQM Improvement

Big improvement here as well regarding my TBB BQM.

Another difference i noticed was on my SamKnows WhiteBox.On the same day as the hub/reboot/firmware upgrade my latency also dropped from a constant 27.7ms and it has now been sitting at a constant 19.9ms since the reboot.

A couple of users were saying that this change was only to make the TBB BQM look better to the eye LOL but i'm happy to report that there has definitely been a drop in my latency since the hub firmware upgrade according to my whitebox.

Now of course this drop is only in ms so of course i'v not really noticed the difference in everyday use of my net connection here but a drop is a drop so all good
djfunkdup is offline   Reply With Quote