View Single Post
Old 02-12-2019, 15:31   #1181
Mad Max
cf.mega poster

Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Re: Linear is old tech - on demand is the future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
It’s not troublemaking to scrutinise what are frankly outlandish and speculative predictions that don’t hold up when challenged.

I'm not saying that it's troublemaking to scrutinise anything, what I am saying is that you nit pick every little thing that he posts, imo he has provided links from experts in the industry, which suggest that what he predicts will eventually come to fruition, also, what's outlandish about what he has provided links to? Have you come up with any evidence on the contrary?

---------- Post added at 15:31 ---------- Previous post was at 15:25 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
l am sure you will agree a forum is full of differing views and opinions as if we all agreed on everything there would not be much to talk and debate about would there on here MM.
I don't disagree with that, Den, there's good debate, and then there's debate offered by others, which, quite frankly brings nothing to the debate apart from arguing and causing trouble, my opinion of course....