Thread: Tivo V6 Series Link problems
View Single Post
Old 16-07-2019, 18:35   #11
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Series Link problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderplant View Post
"No Longer In Guide" is normally used for programmes that have been removed due to schedule changes. I wonder if they completely changed the series ID. Does anyone else here have a series link for Suits?
I have a feeling that when they started showing it weekdays it was at 4pm. It is now at 5pm. The change didn't coincide with the Series Link stopping working as far as I'm aware. And given it happened twice and the weekday repeats only wpuld have changed timeslot once I doubt it's related.

Obviously I don't know the policy or possible reasoning behind the behind the scenes Series ID you mention spiderplant possibly being changed.

My new freshly done Series Link I set yesterday is, so far, sticking. Hopefully it will continue and there won't be a third time unlucky.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote